South Korea Issues Warning to North Korea
South Korean President Park Geun-hye has issued a public warning to North Korea, saying they will face a “strong response in initial combat without any political considerations" if the nation launches “any provocation against South Korea and its people”. The statement comes after a string of wild threats from North Korea, who has declared a “state of war” with their neighbor to the south and said they would turn South Korean ally, the United States, into a “boiled pumpkin”.
Last week, the U.S. sent several stealth bombers to the Korean Peninsula as part of on-going, joint military exercises with South Korea. North Korea meanwhile, released images in state media that showed dictator Kim Jong Un authorizing nuclear attacks on American cities. Most security analysts though, say that the regime lacks the technological ability to successfully launch missiles that can reach the U.S. mainland. Several other nations, including North Korean ally China, issued statements calling for a peaceful solution to the recent disputes in the region …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)