South Korea Issues Warning to North Korea
South Korean President Park Geun-hye has issued a public warning to North Korea, saying they will face a “strong response in initial combat without any political considerations" if the nation launches “any provocation against South Korea and its people”. The statement comes after a string of wild threats from North Korea, who has declared a “state of war” with their neighbor to the south and said they would turn South Korean ally, the United States, into a “boiled pumpkin”.
Last week, the U.S. sent several stealth bombers to the Korean Peninsula as part of on-going, joint military exercises with South Korea. North Korea meanwhile, released images in state media that showed dictator Kim Jong Un authorizing nuclear attacks on American cities. Most security analysts though, say that the regime lacks the technological ability to successfully launch missiles that can reach the U.S. mainland. Several other nations, including North Korean ally China, issued statements calling for a peaceful solution to the recent disputes in the region …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened
- > New Ikea Furniture Will Have Wireless Phone Chargers