South Korea Issues Warning to North Korea
South Korean President Park Geun-hye has issued a public warning to North Korea, saying they will face a “strong response in initial combat without any political considerations" if the nation launches “any provocation against South Korea and its people”. The statement comes after a string of wild threats from North Korea, who has declared a “state of war” with their neighbor to the south and said they would turn South Korean ally, the United States, into a “boiled pumpkin”.
Last week, the U.S. sent several stealth bombers to the Korean Peninsula as part of on-going, joint military exercises with South Korea. North Korea meanwhile, released images in state media that showed dictator Kim Jong Un authorizing nuclear attacks on American cities. Most security analysts though, say that the regime lacks the technological ability to successfully launch missiles that can reach the U.S. mainland. Several other nations, including North Korean ally China, issued statements calling for a peaceful solution to the recent disputes in the region …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign