South Korea Issues Warning to North Korea
South Korean President Park Geun-hye has issued a public warning to North Korea, saying they will face a “strong response in initial combat without any political considerations" if the nation launches “any provocation against South Korea and its people”. The statement comes after a string of wild threats from North Korea, who has declared a “state of war” with their neighbor to the south and said they would turn South Korean ally, the United States, into a “boiled pumpkin”.
Last week, the U.S. sent several stealth bombers to the Korean Peninsula as part of on-going, joint military exercises with South Korea. North Korea meanwhile, released images in state media that showed dictator Kim Jong Un authorizing nuclear attacks on American cities. Most security analysts though, say that the regime lacks the technological ability to successfully launch missiles that can reach the U.S. mainland. Several other nations, including North Korean ally China, issued statements calling for a peaceful solution to the recent disputes in the region …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?