Sorry, Mitt Romney, but Octomom Has Never Heard of You
Now that Mitt Romney has officially accepted the nomination to be the Republican candidate for the presidency, he'll have to get busy on the campaign trail, making a good impression on voters. And if he wants any shot at the Oval Office, he'll want to start trying to make some kind of impression on Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, who has never even heard of him. For unknown and inexplicable reasons, Octomom was asked for her opinion of Mitt Romney, to which she responded, "Who? No, I have no idea. I’m so sorry. I live in a village of little kids." No word on how or why the Romney campaign ignored the powerful Octomom constituency or what its plans are to tie up these potentially disastrous loose ends ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Live Mas Alert: Taco Bell Is Now Selling Tacos with Shells Made Out of Fried Chicken
- > Stephen Colbert Didn’t Appreciate Jeb Bush Running a ‘Late Show’ Contest, So He Launched a Bush Contest
- > Police: Second Video Shows Gilbert Flores Had a Knife When He Was Shot
- > Who Wants to See a Guy Set a World Record for Typing Fast with His Nose?
- > Nickelodeon Might Bring Back ‘Doug’, ‘Rugrats’ and Other Classic Shows