Sorry, Mitt Romney, but Octomom Has Never Heard of You
Now that Mitt Romney has officially accepted the nomination to be the Republican candidate for the presidency, he'll have to get busy on the campaign trail, making a good impression on voters. And if he wants any shot at the Oval Office, he'll want to start trying to make some kind of impression on Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, who has never even heard of him. For unknown and inexplicable reasons, Octomom was asked for her opinion of Mitt Romney, to which she responded, "Who? No, I have no idea. I’m so sorry. I live in a village of little kids." No word on how or why the Romney campaign ignored the powerful Octomom constituency or what its plans are to tie up these potentially disastrous loose ends ...
Recommended For You
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short