Sorry, Hollywood's Most Overpaid Stars
Bummer. Forbes has released a list of Hollywood's most overpaid actors (based on how much they cost versus how much their movies actually bring in), and it's hard not to feel a little bad for these actors. Just imagine being, say, Reese Witherspoon, waking up in your palace of golden diamonds, having your servants make your breakfast of scrambled eggs and a solid emerald, and then reading that Forbes thinks you're overpaid. Of course, a lot of us wouldn't mind being overpaid, but we wouldn't want a lot of attention called to it either. Poor Reese Witherspoon. Poor all these actors. Nobody has it worse than Eddie Murphy, who tops the list. They all have our condolences and wishes for a happier 2013 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’