Sorry Everyone, The Water Slide Tester Job Has Been Filled
If you were one of the 2,000 people who applied to be the official Water Slide Tester for the travel company First Choice, we’ve got some bad news: The job has been filled. A 22-year-old college student from the UK landed the world’s greatest job and will travel the world testing water slides at the company’s array of exotic amusement parks. A day’s work for Seb Smith will now consist of riding awesome water slides and then ranking them based on criteria like “adrenaline factor” and “biggest splash”. This list of the best jobs in the country just got a new No. 1 ranking. Sorry, Actuary…
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today