Sorry Everyone, The Water Slide Tester Job Has Been Filled
If you were one of the 2,000 people who applied to be the official Water Slide Tester for the travel company First Choice, we’ve got some bad news: The job has been filled. A 22-year-old college student from the UK landed the world’s greatest job and will travel the world testing water slides at the company’s array of exotic amusement parks. A day’s work for Seb Smith will now consist of riding awesome water slides and then ranking them based on criteria like “adrenaline factor” and “biggest splash”. This list of the best jobs in the country just got a new No. 1 ranking. Sorry, Actuary…
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?