Sony to Release New Smartphone Camera Lens
Electronics maker Sony has announced the release of a new attachable lens that can turn your smartphone into a high-end Cyber-Shot digital camera. The lens is pretty much a camera itself—in addition to the actual glass, there’s also sensors, processors, SteadyShot techonology and wireless components that utilize the built-in display technology of iOS and Android devices. For photographers who want to turn their phones into commercial-level cameras, the new QX100 attachment will set you back $250 …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet