Is Somebody Chopping Onions in Here or Something?
Look, we have really bad allergies, OK? This heartwarming letter that’s floating around Twitter from a 68-year-old widow who receives mystery flowers on Valentine’s Day has nothing to do with the tears. Listen, they’re not even tears … Our eyes are just really sweaty right now. Anyway, here's the letter ...
My Sweet husband, John, and I were married for 46 years. Each Valentine's Day, he'd send me the most beautiful flowers containing a note with five simple words: 'My love for you grows.' Four children, 46 bouquets and a lifetime of love were his legacy to me when he passed away two years ago. On my first Valentine's Day alone, 10 months after I lost him, I was shocked to receive a gorgeous bouquet addressed to me...from John. Angry and heartbroken, I called the florist to say there had been a mistake. The florist replied, 'No, ma'am, it's not a mistake. Before he passed away, your husband prepaid for many years and asked us to guarantee that you'd continue getting bouquets every Valentine's Day.' With my heart in my throat, I hung up the phone and read the attached card. It said, 'My love for you is eternal.'
Yeah, so that's a nice story. Certainly nothing that would make you cry. Where is all this dust coming from, anyway? .,..
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Manhunt Underway for 3 Men Suspected of Murdering Police Officer
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’