Is Somebody Chopping Onions in Here or Something?
Look, we have really bad allergies, OK? This heartwarming letter that’s floating around Twitter from a 68-year-old widow who receives mystery flowers on Valentine’s Day has nothing to do with the tears. Listen, they’re not even tears … Our eyes are just really sweaty right now. Anyway, here's the letter ...
My Sweet husband, John, and I were married for 46 years. Each Valentine's Day, he'd send me the most beautiful flowers containing a note with five simple words: 'My love for you grows.' Four children, 46 bouquets and a lifetime of love were his legacy to me when he passed away two years ago. On my first Valentine's Day alone, 10 months after I lost him, I was shocked to receive a gorgeous bouquet addressed to me...from John. Angry and heartbroken, I called the florist to say there had been a mistake. The florist replied, 'No, ma'am, it's not a mistake. Before he passed away, your husband prepaid for many years and asked us to guarantee that you'd continue getting bouquets every Valentine's Day.' With my heart in my throat, I hung up the phone and read the attached card. It said, 'My love for you is eternal.'
Yeah, so that's a nice story. Certainly nothing that would make you cry. Where is all this dust coming from, anyway? .,..
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed
- > Daisy Ridley Wants to Wish You a Happy ‘Star Wars’ Day and Encourage You to Be a Force for Change