The Somalian Pirates Seem Nice
The Somalian pirates may be a little devious, definitely dangerous and utterly without reservation when it comes to kidnapping you and holding you for ransom, but it's not like they're rude about it or anything. Reuters has turned up a letter that the pirates send to the owners of any vessel they commandeer, complete with Somalian pirate letterhead, that proves these guys go the extra mile when it comes to threats and intimidation. The note starts off with "congratulations" and closes with "do not imagine we are making to you intimidation," so it might need a little polish. But the Somalian pirates do seem intent in borrowing at least one trick from their cutthroat counterparts of old: class ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?