The Somalian Pirates Seem Nice
The Somalian pirates may be a little devious, definitely dangerous and utterly without reservation when it comes to kidnapping you and holding you for ransom, but it's not like they're rude about it or anything. Reuters has turned up a letter that the pirates send to the owners of any vessel they commandeer, complete with Somalian pirate letterhead, that proves these guys go the extra mile when it comes to threats and intimidation. The note starts off with "congratulations" and closes with "do not imagine we are making to you intimidation," so it might need a little polish. But the Somalian pirates do seem intent in borrowing at least one trick from their cutthroat counterparts of old: class ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage