The Somalian Pirates Seem Nice
The Somalian pirates may be a little devious, definitely dangerous and utterly without reservation when it comes to kidnapping you and holding you for ransom, but it's not like they're rude about it or anything. Reuters has turned up a letter that the pirates send to the owners of any vessel they commandeer, complete with Somalian pirate letterhead, that proves these guys go the extra mile when it comes to threats and intimidation. The note starts off with "congratulations" and closes with "do not imagine we are making to you intimidation," so it might need a little polish. But the Somalian pirates do seem intent in borrowing at least one trick from their cutthroat counterparts of old: class ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack