The Somalian Pirates Seem Nice
The Somalian pirates may be a little devious, definitely dangerous and utterly without reservation when it comes to kidnapping you and holding you for ransom, but it's not like they're rude about it or anything. Reuters has turned up a letter that the pirates send to the owners of any vessel they commandeer, complete with Somalian pirate letterhead, that proves these guys go the extra mile when it comes to threats and intimidation. The note starts off with "congratulations" and closes with "do not imagine we are making to you intimidation," so it might need a little polish. But the Somalian pirates do seem intent in borrowing at least one trick from their cutthroat counterparts of old: class ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime239
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’41
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible112
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening