Social Media? That's So 40 Years Ago.
It's OK. You can admit it. You think we're living in an advanced age. An age better than any other age. Because we have iPhones. And Instagram. And Google+. (Well, maybe not so much with the Google+.) But here's a reality check for you: It's been happening all along—for generations, even. Don't believe us? We have proof. Sit back, relax and eat a slice of humble pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The ISIS Leader Responsible for the Group’s Propaganda Videos Was Killed Yesterday
- > Donald Trump Will Visit Mexico Today on an Invitation From Mexico's President
- > Netflix Just Released a Teaser for ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit