Social Media? That's So 40 Years Ago.
It's OK. You can admit it. You think we're living in an advanced age. An age better than any other age. Because we have iPhones. And Instagram. And Google+. (Well, maybe not so much with the Google+.) But here's a reality check for you: It's been happening all along—for generations, even. Don't believe us? We have proof. Sit back, relax and eat a slice of humble pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet