Social Media? That's So 40 Years Ago.
It's OK. You can admit it. You think we're living in an advanced age. An age better than any other age. Because we have iPhones. And Instagram. And Google+. (Well, maybe not so much with the Google+.) But here's a reality check for you: It's been happening all along—for generations, even. Don't believe us? We have proof. Sit back, relax and eat a slice of humble pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Disney Is Making a Live Action Version of ‘Mulan’
- > Google Has Turned Map Locations into Massive Pac-Man Levels
- > The Trailer for Netflix’s New Culinary Series Will Make You Hungry
- > Tesla Wants to Power Your Home with Batteries
- > Mike Tyson’s Crazy Old Abandoned Mansion Is Going to Become a Church