Social Media? That's So 40 Years Ago.
It's OK. You can admit it. You think we're living in an advanced age. An age better than any other age. Because we have iPhones. And Instagram. And Google+. (Well, maybe not so much with the Google+.) But here's a reality check for you: It's been happening all along—for generations, even. Don't believe us? We have proof. Sit back, relax and eat a slice of humble pie ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward