Social Media? That's So 40 Years Ago.
It's OK. You can admit it. You think we're living in an advanced age. An age better than any other age. Because we have iPhones. And Instagram. And Google+. (Well, maybe not so much with the Google+.) But here's a reality check for you: It's been happening all along—for generations, even. Don't believe us? We have proof. Sit back, relax and eat a slice of humble pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking