Social Media? That's So 40 Years Ago.
It's OK. You can admit it. You think we're living in an advanced age. An age better than any other age. Because we have iPhones. And Instagram. And Google+. (Well, maybe not so much with the Google+.) But here's a reality check for you: It's been happening all along—for generations, even. Don't believe us? We have proof. Sit back, relax and eat a slice of humble pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’