So, Michael Cera is Helping Write 'Arrested Development'?
Every day brings us one step closer to a new season of Arrested Development. Sometimes, that feels like the only thing days are even doing anymore. What do you think the new season will be like? Just like the old seasons? Except everyone will be older? And are you a little worried that maybe it won't be as good? Well, if you thought it was going to be just like the old season, think again, because Splitsider is reporting that Arrested Development has a new writer on board in George Michael Bluth himself, Michael Cera. What, is he funny or something? ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’