So, Michael Cera is Helping Write 'Arrested Development'?
Every day brings us one step closer to a new season of Arrested Development. Sometimes, that feels like the only thing days are even doing anymore. What do you think the new season will be like? Just like the old seasons? Except everyone will be older? And are you a little worried that maybe it won't be as good? Well, if you thought it was going to be just like the old season, think again, because Splitsider is reporting that Arrested Development has a new writer on board in George Michael Bluth himself, Michael Cera. What, is he funny or something? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Russia’s Law Criminalizing Evangelism Could Be Tossed Out Because of a Christian Missionary
- > Watch the Avett Brothers Cover 'Give Me Love, Give Me Peace On Earth’ on Colbert
- > Cards Against Humanity Is Hiring a CEO, Kind Of
- > 'La La Land' Dominated the Oscar Nominations. Here's the Full List
- > Someone Inserted the Trump Administration into ‘The Office’ Intro