So, Michael Cera is Helping Write 'Arrested Development'?
Every day brings us one step closer to a new season of Arrested Development. Sometimes, that feels like the only thing days are even doing anymore. What do you think the new season will be like? Just like the old seasons? Except everyone will be older? And are you a little worried that maybe it won't be as good? Well, if you thought it was going to be just like the old season, think again, because Splitsider is reporting that Arrested Development has a new writer on board in George Michael Bluth himself, Michael Cera. What, is he funny or something? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'