So, Michael Cera is Helping Write 'Arrested Development'?
Every day brings us one step closer to a new season of Arrested Development. Sometimes, that feels like the only thing days are even doing anymore. What do you think the new season will be like? Just like the old seasons? Except everyone will be older? And are you a little worried that maybe it won't be as good? Well, if you thought it was going to be just like the old season, think again, because Splitsider is reporting that Arrested Development has a new writer on board in George Michael Bluth himself, Michael Cera. What, is he funny or something? ...
Recommended For You
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short