So, Here We Are
Who cares why Brandon Martin-Anderson, a master's student in the Changes Places group at the MIT Media Lab, decided to make a dot for every single person in the United States? According to him, "I wanted an image of human settlement patterns unmediated by proxies like city boundaries, arterial roads, state lines, &c. Also, it was an interesting challenge." Sure thing, Brandon. Brandon's on this map, somewhere. If you're in North America, you are too. If you go to his website and zoom in, you can even approximate your dot. At long last, you're on the map ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’