So, Here We Are
Who cares why Brandon Martin-Anderson, a master's student in the Changes Places group at the MIT Media Lab, decided to make a dot for every single person in the United States? According to him, "I wanted an image of human settlement patterns unmediated by proxies like city boundaries, arterial roads, state lines, &c. Also, it was an interesting challenge." Sure thing, Brandon. Brandon's on this map, somewhere. If you're in North America, you are too. If you go to his website and zoom in, you can even approximate your dot. At long last, you're on the map ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great