So, Here We Are
Who cares why Brandon Martin-Anderson, a master's student in the Changes Places group at the MIT Media Lab, decided to make a dot for every single person in the United States? According to him, "I wanted an image of human settlement patterns unmediated by proxies like city boundaries, arterial roads, state lines, &c. Also, it was an interesting challenge." Sure thing, Brandon. Brandon's on this map, somewhere. If you're in North America, you are too. If you go to his website and zoom in, you can even approximate your dot. At long last, you're on the map ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball