So, Apparently, Disney's Going to Just Buy Everything
First they came for Marvel, and we were not Marvel, so we said nothing. Then they came for LucasFilm, and we were not LucasFilm, so we said nothing. Now they're coming for Hasboro—the toy company who's started minting money off of their Transformers franchise. And admittedly, we're not Hasboro either, but one wonders just where Disney's sudden rush to monopolize your childhood will end ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series