So, Apparently, Disney's Going to Just Buy Everything
First they came for Marvel, and we were not Marvel, so we said nothing. Then they came for LucasFilm, and we were not LucasFilm, so we said nothing. Now they're coming for Hasboro—the toy company who's started minting money off of their Transformers franchise. And admittedly, we're not Hasboro either, but one wonders just where Disney's sudden rush to monopolize your childhood will end ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?