So, Apparently, Disney's Going to Just Buy Everything
First they came for Marvel, and we were not Marvel, so we said nothing. Then they came for LucasFilm, and we were not LucasFilm, so we said nothing. Now they're coming for Hasboro—the toy company who's started minting money off of their Transformers franchise. And admittedly, we're not Hasboro either, but one wonders just where Disney's sudden rush to monopolize your childhood will end ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology