So, Apparently, Disney's Going to Just Buy Everything
First they came for Marvel, and we were not Marvel, so we said nothing. Then they came for LucasFilm, and we were not LucasFilm, so we said nothing. Now they're coming for Hasboro—the toy company who's started minting money off of their Transformers franchise. And admittedly, we're not Hasboro either, but one wonders just where Disney's sudden rush to monopolize your childhood will end ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming