So, Apparently, Disney's Going to Just Buy Everything
First they came for Marvel, and we were not Marvel, so we said nothing. Then they came for LucasFilm, and we were not LucasFilm, so we said nothing. Now they're coming for Hasboro—the toy company who's started minting money off of their Transformers franchise. And admittedly, we're not Hasboro either, but one wonders just where Disney's sudden rush to monopolize your childhood will end ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking