SnowdenWatch 2013: Russian Around
So, Edward Snowden is holed up in a Russian airport. Nobody's 100% sure about that, but it seems fairly likely that he's there, he's hiding and he won't be coming out until Ecuador sorts out his asylum plea. Such is the life of the world's most famous leaker. Putin is saying he wants Snowden gone as soon as possible, but Ecuador's Foreign Minister Richard Patino doesn't plan on rushing anything (they weighed the decision on whether or not to harbor Julian Assange for two months) ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’