SnowdenWatch 2013: Russian Around
So, Edward Snowden is holed up in a Russian airport. Nobody's 100% sure about that, but it seems fairly likely that he's there, he's hiding and he won't be coming out until Ecuador sorts out his asylum plea. Such is the life of the world's most famous leaker. Putin is saying he wants Snowden gone as soon as possible, but Ecuador's Foreign Minister Richard Patino doesn't plan on rushing anything (they weighed the decision on whether or not to harbor Julian Assange for two months) ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing