SnowdenWatch 2013: Russian Around
So, Edward Snowden is holed up in a Russian airport. Nobody's 100% sure about that, but it seems fairly likely that he's there, he's hiding and he won't be coming out until Ecuador sorts out his asylum plea. Such is the life of the world's most famous leaker. Putin is saying he wants Snowden gone as soon as possible, but Ecuador's Foreign Minister Richard Patino doesn't plan on rushing anything (they weighed the decision on whether or not to harbor Julian Assange for two months) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles