SnowdenWatch 2013: Russian Around
So, Edward Snowden is holed up in a Russian airport. Nobody's 100% sure about that, but it seems fairly likely that he's there, he's hiding and he won't be coming out until Ecuador sorts out his asylum plea. Such is the life of the world's most famous leaker. Putin is saying he wants Snowden gone as soon as possible, but Ecuador's Foreign Minister Richard Patino doesn't plan on rushing anything (they weighed the decision on whether or not to harbor Julian Assange for two months) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook
- > $tarbuck$ Is Raising the Price of Their Coffee
- > Study: 95% of State and Local Prosecutors Are White
- > Japan and the U.S. Are Going to Face Off in a Robot Battle
- > Cosby Admits to Acquiring Sedatives with the Intention of Drugging a Woman for Sex