SnowdenWatch 2013: Russian Around
So, Edward Snowden is holed up in a Russian airport. Nobody's 100% sure about that, but it seems fairly likely that he's there, he's hiding and he won't be coming out until Ecuador sorts out his asylum plea. Such is the life of the world's most famous leaker. Putin is saying he wants Snowden gone as soon as possible, but Ecuador's Foreign Minister Richard Patino doesn't plan on rushing anything (they weighed the decision on whether or not to harbor Julian Assange for two months) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal