Is This a Sneak Peak at Apple’s iWatch?
Tech industry watchers have said it may only be a matter of months before Apple releases its next big product, the so-called iWatch. Back in August 2011, the company even filed a patent for a smart watch design with a flexible touch screen display. Now, in a new ad for the iPhone, some savvy viewers believe they have spotted what may be a sneak peak at the new smart watch. This screenshot from the ad shows an actor wearing a sleek, black, digital watch with what appears to be a touch display. As some viewers have pointed out, it could just be a cool looking watch that happened to be a part of the wardrobe—but, it may also be an Easter egg from Apple to hype the coming release of its new product …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime537
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’49
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible233
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening