Is This a Sneak Peak at Apple’s iWatch?
Tech industry watchers have said it may only be a matter of months before Apple releases its next big product, the so-called iWatch. Back in August 2011, the company even filed a patent for a smart watch design with a flexible touch screen display. Now, in a new ad for the iPhone, some savvy viewers believe they have spotted what may be a sneak peak at the new smart watch. This screenshot from the ad shows an actor wearing a sleek, black, digital watch with what appears to be a touch display. As some viewers have pointed out, it could just be a cool looking watch that happened to be a part of the wardrobe—but, it may also be an Easter egg from Apple to hype the coming release of its new product …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles