Is This a Sneak Peak at Apple’s iWatch?
Tech industry watchers have said it may only be a matter of months before Apple releases its next big product, the so-called iWatch. Back in August 2011, the company even filed a patent for a smart watch design with a flexible touch screen display. Now, in a new ad for the iPhone, some savvy viewers believe they have spotted what may be a sneak peak at the new smart watch. This screenshot from the ad shows an actor wearing a sleek, black, digital watch with what appears to be a touch display. As some viewers have pointed out, it could just be a cool looking watch that happened to be a part of the wardrobe—but, it may also be an Easter egg from Apple to hype the coming release of its new product …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts