Sleigh Bells Announce New Album for 2013
Fans of blown-out, hyper-distorted, scream-a-long, death-metal-pop rejoice. Alexis Krauss and Derek Miller, the party-rocking duo behind Sleigh Bells, have announced plans to release a follow-up to this year's Reign of Terror next year. They haven't leaked any songs yet, but Krauss said in a recent interview that, “I use my voice in more of a, dare I say, traditional way." While Miller, who usually appears to be steering the ship from behind, said the album is, “a lot more clean… it might sound surprising.” Surprising has been the name of the game for the duo, who exploded on the scene with Treats in 2010 and somehow managed to strike it big with a sound that was anything but accessible. But hey, in these lean times, news of any upcoming music is good news ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science