Sleigh Bells Announce New Album for 2013
Fans of blown-out, hyper-distorted, scream-a-long, death-metal-pop rejoice. Alexis Krauss and Derek Miller, the party-rocking duo behind Sleigh Bells, have announced plans to release a follow-up to this year's Reign of Terror next year. They haven't leaked any songs yet, but Krauss said in a recent interview that, “I use my voice in more of a, dare I say, traditional way." While Miller, who usually appears to be steering the ship from behind, said the album is, “a lot more clean… it might sound surprising.” Surprising has been the name of the game for the duo, who exploded on the scene with Treats in 2010 and somehow managed to strike it big with a sound that was anything but accessible. But hey, in these lean times, news of any upcoming music is good news ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple Is Getting Ready to Release a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day