Sleigh Bells Announce New Album for 2013
Fans of blown-out, hyper-distorted, scream-a-long, death-metal-pop rejoice. Alexis Krauss and Derek Miller, the party-rocking duo behind Sleigh Bells, have announced plans to release a follow-up to this year's Reign of Terror next year. They haven't leaked any songs yet, but Krauss said in a recent interview that, “I use my voice in more of a, dare I say, traditional way." While Miller, who usually appears to be steering the ship from behind, said the album is, “a lot more clean… it might sound surprising.” Surprising has been the name of the game for the duo, who exploded on the scene with Treats in 2010 and somehow managed to strike it big with a sound that was anything but accessible. But hey, in these lean times, news of any upcoming music is good news ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days1
- Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD291
- Did Bieber and Skrillex Steal the Riff for ‘Sorry’ From This Song? 68
- Three Lies Culture Tells Us About Being Single140
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level
- > Did Bieber and Skrillex Steal the Riff for ‘Sorry’ From This Song?
- > New Study Finds Link Between Cellphone Radiation and Cancer in Lab Rats