Sleigh Bells Announce New Album for 2013
Fans of blown-out, hyper-distorted, scream-a-long, death-metal-pop rejoice. Alexis Krauss and Derek Miller, the party-rocking duo behind Sleigh Bells, have announced plans to release a follow-up to this year's Reign of Terror next year. They haven't leaked any songs yet, but Krauss said in a recent interview that, “I use my voice in more of a, dare I say, traditional way." While Miller, who usually appears to be steering the ship from behind, said the album is, “a lot more clean… it might sound surprising.” Surprising has been the name of the game for the duo, who exploded on the scene with Treats in 2010 and somehow managed to strike it big with a sound that was anything but accessible. But hey, in these lean times, news of any upcoming music is good news ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair