Sleigh Bells Announce New Album for 2013
Fans of blown-out, hyper-distorted, scream-a-long, death-metal-pop rejoice. Alexis Krauss and Derek Miller, the party-rocking duo behind Sleigh Bells, have announced plans to release a follow-up to this year's Reign of Terror next year. They haven't leaked any songs yet, but Krauss said in a recent interview that, “I use my voice in more of a, dare I say, traditional way." While Miller, who usually appears to be steering the ship from behind, said the album is, “a lot more clean… it might sound surprising.” Surprising has been the name of the game for the duo, who exploded on the scene with Treats in 2010 and somehow managed to strike it big with a sound that was anything but accessible. But hey, in these lean times, news of any upcoming music is good news ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- Two Brothers Wrongfully Imprisoned for 30 Years Receive $750K Each from State26
- Live Mas Alert: Taco Bell Is Now Selling Tacos with Shells Made Out of Fried Chicken62
- The Scientific Case for Forgiveness1,690
- Stephen Colbert Didn’t Appreciate Jeb Bush Running a ‘Late Show’ Contest, So He Launched a Bush Contest14
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video
- > Did Justin Bieber Just Beat Questlove in a Drum-off?
- > Two Brothers Wrongfully Imprisoned for 30 Years Receive $750K Each from State
- > Live Mas Alert: Taco Bell Is Now Selling Tacos with Shells Made Out of Fried Chicken