A 'Shrek' Wedding, Because Everyone Deserves a Fairy Tale
Paul Bellas, a 42-year-old man, and Heidi Coxshall, a 30-year-old woman, tied the knot at a fairly typical wedding over the weekend in Jersey. There was nothing too odd about it, judging by the pictures: cake, vows, a minister and confetti. Oh, they were also dressed up like Shrek and Princess Fiona—and many of their guests were similar decked out—but, really, what's so weird about that? Everybody's got a different idea of what a fairytale is supposed to look like, and if this is Paul and Heidi's, then why not? And, to boot, it turns out the couple's 4-year-old son, Leo (who was dressed like Donkey) loves Shrek and inspired the theme so, again, why not? As the saying goes, "Shrek yourself before you wed yourself" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle