A 'Shrek' Wedding, Because Everyone Deserves a Fairy Tale
Paul Bellas, a 42-year-old man, and Heidi Coxshall, a 30-year-old woman, tied the knot at a fairly typical wedding over the weekend in Jersey. There was nothing too odd about it, judging by the pictures: cake, vows, a minister and confetti. Oh, they were also dressed up like Shrek and Princess Fiona—and many of their guests were similar decked out—but, really, what's so weird about that? Everybody's got a different idea of what a fairytale is supposed to look like, and if this is Paul and Heidi's, then why not? And, to boot, it turns out the couple's 4-year-old son, Leo (who was dressed like Donkey) loves Shrek and inspired the theme so, again, why not? As the saying goes, "Shrek yourself before you wed yourself" ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours