A 'Shrek' Wedding, Because Everyone Deserves a Fairy Tale
Paul Bellas, a 42-year-old man, and Heidi Coxshall, a 30-year-old woman, tied the knot at a fairly typical wedding over the weekend in Jersey. There was nothing too odd about it, judging by the pictures: cake, vows, a minister and confetti. Oh, they were also dressed up like Shrek and Princess Fiona—and many of their guests were similar decked out—but, really, what's so weird about that? Everybody's got a different idea of what a fairytale is supposed to look like, and if this is Paul and Heidi's, then why not? And, to boot, it turns out the couple's 4-year-old son, Leo (who was dressed like Donkey) loves Shrek and inspired the theme so, again, why not? As the saying goes, "Shrek yourself before you wed yourself" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?