A 'Shrek' Wedding, Because Everyone Deserves a Fairy Tale
Paul Bellas, a 42-year-old man, and Heidi Coxshall, a 30-year-old woman, tied the knot at a fairly typical wedding over the weekend in Jersey. There was nothing too odd about it, judging by the pictures: cake, vows, a minister and confetti. Oh, they were also dressed up like Shrek and Princess Fiona—and many of their guests were similar decked out—but, really, what's so weird about that? Everybody's got a different idea of what a fairytale is supposed to look like, and if this is Paul and Heidi's, then why not? And, to boot, it turns out the couple's 4-year-old son, Leo (who was dressed like Donkey) loves Shrek and inspired the theme so, again, why not? As the saying goes, "Shrek yourself before you wed yourself" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts