Shopper Finds Encouraging Note Hidden inside Book about Depression
While browsing Barnes and Noble, a shopper (who later posted the finding on Reddit) starting thumbing through a book called, On Depression: Drugs, Diagnosis, and Despair in the Modern World. Hidden within the pages of the book were two hand-written notes, apparently left by another customer or employee, that contained a simple but moving message for someone suffering from depression. In addition to wishing the reader a “nice day,” a note card secretly placed inside the book simply read, “You are loved!” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet