Shopper Finds Encouraging Note Hidden inside Book about Depression
While browsing Barnes and Noble, a shopper (who later posted the finding on Reddit) starting thumbing through a book called, On Depression: Drugs, Diagnosis, and Despair in the Modern World. Hidden within the pages of the book were two hand-written notes, apparently left by another customer or employee, that contained a simple but moving message for someone suffering from depression. In addition to wishing the reader a “nice day,” a note card secretly placed inside the book simply read, “You are loved!” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed
- > Daisy Ridley Wants to Wish You a Happy ‘Star Wars’ Day and Encourage You to Be a Force for Change