Shopper Finds Encouraging Note Hidden inside Book about Depression
While browsing Barnes and Noble, a shopper (who later posted the finding on Reddit) starting thumbing through a book called, On Depression: Drugs, Diagnosis, and Despair in the Modern World. Hidden within the pages of the book were two hand-written notes, apparently left by another customer or employee, that contained a simple but moving message for someone suffering from depression. In addition to wishing the reader a “nice day,” a note card secretly placed inside the book simply read, “You are loved!” …
Recommended For You
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes
- > Geek Out with this Clip of ‘WHOLOCK: The Musical’