Shepard Fairey’s New Mission Patch for the International Space Station
Obey founder and legendary street artist Shepard Fairey has designed the new official mission patch for the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS)—the organization that runs research on the International Space Station and NASA’s U.S. National Laboratory. In other words, his latest work will be going to outer space, so it’s kind of a big deal. You can watched an extended interview with Fairey, who discusses the design process for the patch, here …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign