Shepard Fairey’s New Mission Patch for the International Space Station
Obey founder and legendary street artist Shepard Fairey has designed the new official mission patch for the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS)—the organization that runs research on the International Space Station and NASA’s U.S. National Laboratory. In other words, his latest work will be going to outer space, so it’s kind of a big deal. You can watched an extended interview with Fairey, who discusses the design process for the patch, here …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year