Shepard Fairey’s New Mission Patch for the International Space Station
Obey founder and legendary street artist Shepard Fairey has designed the new official mission patch for the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS)—the organization that runs research on the International Space Station and NASA’s U.S. National Laboratory. In other words, his latest work will be going to outer space, so it’s kind of a big deal. You can watched an extended interview with Fairey, who discusses the design process for the patch, here …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed