Shepard Fairey’s New Mission Patch for the International Space Station
Obey founder and legendary street artist Shepard Fairey has designed the new official mission patch for the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS)—the organization that runs research on the International Space Station and NASA’s U.S. National Laboratory. In other words, his latest work will be going to outer space, so it’s kind of a big deal. You can watched an extended interview with Fairey, who discusses the design process for the patch, here …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet