Shepard Fairey’s New Mission Patch for the International Space Station
Obey founder and legendary street artist Shepard Fairey has designed the new official mission patch for the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS)—the organization that runs research on the International Space Station and NASA’s U.S. National Laboratory. In other words, his latest work will be going to outer space, so it’s kind of a big deal. You can watched an extended interview with Fairey, who discusses the design process for the patch, here …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.