September Jobs Report Isn't So Bad
The unemployment rate fell to what's almost a four-year low of 7.8% in September, which is either good news or only okay news, depending on how you look at it. On the one hand, this is the lowest unemployment has been since President Barack Obama took office. On the other hand, the job growth remains slower than expected. So, there's more than one way to look at this half-full/half-empty glass ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Meet East Stratcom, the Tech Squad Fighting Fake News in Europe
- > President Trump on Spree of Anti-Semitic Threats: ‘It’s Going to Stop’
- > Mindy Kaling and Reese Witherspoon Seem to Be Having a Good Time Shooting ‘A Wrinkle in Time’
- > Yes, Alex Trebek Rapped Along to Drake, Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar on ‘Jeopardy'
- > Famine Declared in South Sudan: Millions Are in Desperate Need of Food