September Jobs Report Isn't So Bad
The unemployment rate fell to what's almost a four-year low of 7.8% in September, which is either good news or only okay news, depending on how you look at it. On the one hand, this is the lowest unemployment has been since President Barack Obama took office. On the other hand, the job growth remains slower than expected. So, there's more than one way to look at this half-full/half-empty glass ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola