September Jobs Report Isn't So Bad
The unemployment rate fell to what's almost a four-year low of 7.8% in September, which is either good news or only okay news, depending on how you look at it. On the one hand, this is the lowest unemployment has been since President Barack Obama took office. On the other hand, the job growth remains slower than expected. So, there's more than one way to look at this half-full/half-empty glass ...
Recommended For You
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi
- > There’s Definitely Going to Be a New Pee-wee Herman Movie
- > A New Frontrunner for the Best Mugshot of 2014
- > Nike's New Ad Is For the Lebron Fan In All of Us