September Jobs Report Isn't So Bad
The unemployment rate fell to what's almost a four-year low of 7.8% in September, which is either good news or only okay news, depending on how you look at it. On the one hand, this is the lowest unemployment has been since President Barack Obama took office. On the other hand, the job growth remains slower than expected. So, there's more than one way to look at this half-full/half-empty glass ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal