Seems Like Jobs Report Day Gets Here Earlier Every Month
Happy Jobs Report Day, one and all. It seems like it was only yesterday everyone was celebrating last month's Jobs Report Day, but it's actually been an entire month. In that time, we've elected a president, watched "Gangnam Style" become the most-watched YouTube video of all time and learned that dogs can drive cars. And now, we've got this: a jobs report that's significantly better than analysts predicted. The U.S. added 146,000 jobs in November—well ahead of the 85,000 that was predicted following the slump of Hurricane Sandy—and the jobless rate fell to 7.7 percent, its lowest rate since December 2008. Not bad, everyone. A wonderful Christmas present for us all ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation