Seems Like Jobs Report Day Gets Here Earlier Every Month
Happy Jobs Report Day, one and all. It seems like it was only yesterday everyone was celebrating last month's Jobs Report Day, but it's actually been an entire month. In that time, we've elected a president, watched "Gangnam Style" become the most-watched YouTube video of all time and learned that dogs can drive cars. And now, we've got this: a jobs report that's significantly better than analysts predicted. The U.S. added 146,000 jobs in November—well ahead of the 85,000 that was predicted following the slump of Hurricane Sandy—and the jobless rate fell to 7.7 percent, its lowest rate since December 2008. Not bad, everyone. A wonderful Christmas present for us all ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation