Seems Like Jobs Report Day Gets Here Earlier Every Month
Happy Jobs Report Day, one and all. It seems like it was only yesterday everyone was celebrating last month's Jobs Report Day, but it's actually been an entire month. In that time, we've elected a president, watched "Gangnam Style" become the most-watched YouTube video of all time and learned that dogs can drive cars. And now, we've got this: a jobs report that's significantly better than analysts predicted. The U.S. added 146,000 jobs in November—well ahead of the 85,000 that was predicted following the slump of Hurricane Sandy—and the jobless rate fell to 7.7 percent, its lowest rate since December 2008. Not bad, everyone. A wonderful Christmas present for us all ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward