Security Fail: iPhone Password Can Be Bypassed
A security flaw on the iPhone 5 that could allow the password to be bypassed has been revealed. The trick involves using another phone to call the iPhone while also playing with the power button. The Verge tech blog also found a way to bypass the password and view photos by attempting to add a photo as a contact. The good news for iPhone owners is that Apple is generally pretty quick to resolve security issues through software updates. The company has already released a statement saying it is aware of the issue and will deliver a fix soon …
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing