Security Fail: iPhone Password Can Be Bypassed
A security flaw on the iPhone 5 that could allow the password to be bypassed has been revealed. The trick involves using another phone to call the iPhone while also playing with the power button. The Verge tech blog also found a way to bypass the password and view photos by attempting to add a photo as a contact. The good news for iPhone owners is that Apple is generally pretty quick to resolve security issues through software updates. The company has already released a statement saying it is aware of the issue and will deliver a fix soon …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Hilary Swank Was Offered a Role for 5% of What Her Male Co-Star Would Earn
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1:
- > Happy Friday: Here’s a Video of DC Talk Playing ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1993
- > Here's the New Video for Chance the Rapper's Remix of Chris Tomlin's ‘How Great'