Security Fail: iPhone Password Can Be Bypassed
A security flaw on the iPhone 5 that could allow the password to be bypassed has been revealed. The trick involves using another phone to call the iPhone while also playing with the power button. The Verge tech blog also found a way to bypass the password and view photos by attempting to add a photo as a contact. The good news for iPhone owners is that Apple is generally pretty quick to resolve security issues through software updates. The company has already released a statement saying it is aware of the issue and will deliver a fix soon …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes