Security Fail: iPhone Password Can Be Bypassed
A security flaw on the iPhone 5 that could allow the password to be bypassed has been revealed. The trick involves using another phone to call the iPhone while also playing with the power button. The Verge tech blog also found a way to bypass the password and view photos by attempting to add a photo as a contact. The good news for iPhone owners is that Apple is generally pretty quick to resolve security issues through software updates. The company has already released a statement saying it is aware of the issue and will deliver a fix soon …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?