Science Confirms That Fridays Rock
The Journal of Positive Psychology set out to prove that morale is lower on Mondays than the rest of the week because once you're a scientist you apparently just do whatever you want. But their study did unearth something interesting: work morale is low on Monday, but remains low Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as well. According to their study, Friday is the only day that people actually enjoy going to work on, presumably because they're looking forward to that five o'clock whistle and the ensuing weekend. Garfield had no comment ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle