Science Confirms That Fridays Rock
The Journal of Positive Psychology set out to prove that morale is lower on Mondays than the rest of the week because once you're a scientist you apparently just do whatever you want. But their study did unearth something interesting: work morale is low on Monday, but remains low Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as well. According to their study, Friday is the only day that people actually enjoy going to work on, presumably because they're looking forward to that five o'clock whistle and the ensuing weekend. Garfield had no comment ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign