Science Confirms That Fridays Rock
The Journal of Positive Psychology set out to prove that morale is lower on Mondays than the rest of the week because once you're a scientist you apparently just do whatever you want. But their study did unearth something interesting: work morale is low on Monday, but remains low Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as well. According to their study, Friday is the only day that people actually enjoy going to work on, presumably because they're looking forward to that five o'clock whistle and the ensuing weekend. Garfield had no comment ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down