Science Answers the Question About Men Being "Just Friends" With Women Once and For All
Scientists at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire set out to determine whether or not it's even possible for men and women to be "just friends," because what else are scientists going to do? These questions don't just answer themselves. The study showed that men are significantly more likely to think that platonic friendships could veer into romance (and this trait increases in men as they age) but that, regardless, very few male-female friendships are entirely void of some faint level of romance. Good news for those long time "just friends" who've ever wondered if the other has ever thought of them in "that way" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing