Science Answers the Question About Men Being "Just Friends" With Women Once and For All
Scientists at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire set out to determine whether or not it's even possible for men and women to be "just friends," because what else are scientists going to do? These questions don't just answer themselves. The study showed that men are significantly more likely to think that platonic friendships could veer into romance (and this trait increases in men as they age) but that, regardless, very few male-female friendships are entirely void of some faint level of romance. Good news for those long time "just friends" who've ever wondered if the other has ever thought of them in "that way" ...
Recommended For You
- > National Treasures Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Are Hosting the Golden Globes Again
- > Colleges Distance Themselves from Bill Cosby
- > Patagonia Is Giving Away Clothes to Keep You from Shopping on Black Friday
- > There Will Be a Second Season of ‘Serial’
- > Ferguson Bakery Owner Raises $250K Online after Store Is Damaged in Riots