This School Cancelled Classes Because the Weather Is Too Nice
Students of Bellingham Christian School, you lead incredible lives. BCS cancelled all their classes today on account of the weather just being too nice. "Typically we cancel school for bad weather, so why not have some fun and cancel school due to fabulous weather?" wrote courageous, clear-eyed, intelligent Principal Bob Sampson. "There are so many heavy things that go in our world, it's nice to celebrate, relax and share joy with many" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season