This School Cancelled Classes Because the Weather Is Too Nice
Students of Bellingham Christian School, you lead incredible lives. BCS cancelled all their classes today on account of the weather just being too nice. "Typically we cancel school for bad weather, so why not have some fun and cancel school due to fabulous weather?" wrote courageous, clear-eyed, intelligent Principal Bob Sampson. "There are so many heavy things that go in our world, it's nice to celebrate, relax and share joy with many" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’