This School Cancelled Classes Because the Weather Is Too Nice
Students of Bellingham Christian School, you lead incredible lives. BCS cancelled all their classes today on account of the weather just being too nice. "Typically we cancel school for bad weather, so why not have some fun and cancel school due to fabulous weather?" wrote courageous, clear-eyed, intelligent Principal Bob Sampson. "There are so many heavy things that go in our world, it's nice to celebrate, relax and share joy with many" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity