This School Cancelled Classes Because the Weather Is Too Nice
Students of Bellingham Christian School, you lead incredible lives. BCS cancelled all their classes today on account of the weather just being too nice. "Typically we cancel school for bad weather, so why not have some fun and cancel school due to fabulous weather?" wrote courageous, clear-eyed, intelligent Principal Bob Sampson. "There are so many heavy things that go in our world, it's nice to celebrate, relax and share joy with many" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > KKK Hosts Rally to Support Confederate Flag
- > Oklahoma Supreme Court Orders Ten Commandments Removed
- > Here’s a New Clip from Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man’
- > Finally, Someone Put Nicolas Cage’s Face on Every ‘Game of Thrones’ Character
- > Almost 2 Months After Country Was Declared Ebola-Free, an Infected Teen Has Died in Liberia