This School Cancelled Classes Because the Weather Is Too Nice
Students of Bellingham Christian School, you lead incredible lives. BCS cancelled all their classes today on account of the weather just being too nice. "Typically we cancel school for bad weather, so why not have some fun and cancel school due to fabulous weather?" wrote courageous, clear-eyed, intelligent Principal Bob Sampson. "There are so many heavy things that go in our world, it's nice to celebrate, relax and share joy with many" ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down