Scammers Trying to Profit On the Death of Rick Warren's Son
In a truly tragic development that is thankfully on the way to getting better, Rick Warren has cautioned his supporters against giving money to scammers attempting to profit off his son's death. Warren's son, Matt, tragically took his life in April, and the Saddleback pastor has made it his life's work to fight mental illness. However, over 200 fake Facebook accounts have sprung up, claiming to be the official site of Warren's efforts. He is working on getting them taken down (and has succeeded with most of them) but is still advising people to be careful with which page gets their donations ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor