Scammers Trying to Profit On the Death of Rick Warren's Son
In a truly tragic development that is thankfully on the way to getting better, Rick Warren has cautioned his supporters against giving money to scammers attempting to profit off his son's death. Warren's son, Matt, tragically took his life in April, and the Saddleback pastor has made it his life's work to fight mental illness. However, over 200 fake Facebook accounts have sprung up, claiming to be the official site of Warren's efforts. He is working on getting them taken down (and has succeeded with most of them) but is still advising people to be careful with which page gets their donations ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood
- > Watch Justin Timberlake, Steph Curry and Alfonso Ribeiro Do the Carlton
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90
- > The New ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Trailer Is Hilarious