Scammers Trying to Profit On the Death of Rick Warren's Son
In a truly tragic development that is thankfully on the way to getting better, Rick Warren has cautioned his supporters against giving money to scammers attempting to profit off his son's death. Warren's son, Matt, tragically took his life in April, and the Saddleback pastor has made it his life's work to fight mental illness. However, over 200 fake Facebook accounts have sprung up, claiming to be the official site of Warren's efforts. He is working on getting them taken down (and has succeeded with most of them) but is still advising people to be careful with which page gets their donations ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage