Scammers Trying to Profit On the Death of Rick Warren's Son
In a truly tragic development that is thankfully on the way to getting better, Rick Warren has cautioned his supporters against giving money to scammers attempting to profit off his son's death. Warren's son, Matt, tragically took his life in April, and the Saddleback pastor has made it his life's work to fight mental illness. However, over 200 fake Facebook accounts have sprung up, claiming to be the official site of Warren's efforts. He is working on getting them taken down (and has succeeded with most of them) but is still advising people to be careful with which page gets their donations ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts