Scammers Trying to Profit On the Death of Rick Warren's Son
In a truly tragic development that is thankfully on the way to getting better, Rick Warren has cautioned his supporters against giving money to scammers attempting to profit off his son's death. Warren's son, Matt, tragically took his life in April, and the Saddleback pastor has made it his life's work to fight mental illness. However, over 200 fake Facebook accounts have sprung up, claiming to be the official site of Warren's efforts. He is working on getting them taken down (and has succeeded with most of them) but is still advising people to be careful with which page gets their donations ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV