Sandy Is Not Getting Smaller
The largest tropical cyclone on record has begun what's looking to be its long stay on the Eastern seaboard today, battering some of the country's most populated areas with what Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy called, "the most catastrophic event that we have faced and been able to plan for in any of our lifetimes." With equally cheerful warnings was U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. Steven Rattior who said, "it could be bad, or it could be devastation." So, everyone's really putting a brave face on things, as you can see. If you live somewhere in Sandy's trajectory, here's a handy list for managing her charms ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works