Sandy Is Not Getting Smaller
The largest tropical cyclone on record has begun what's looking to be its long stay on the Eastern seaboard today, battering some of the country's most populated areas with what Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy called, "the most catastrophic event that we have faced and been able to plan for in any of our lifetimes." With equally cheerful warnings was U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. Steven Rattior who said, "it could be bad, or it could be devastation." So, everyone's really putting a brave face on things, as you can see. If you live somewhere in Sandy's trajectory, here's a handy list for managing her charms ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated