Sandy Is Not Getting Smaller
The largest tropical cyclone on record has begun what's looking to be its long stay on the Eastern seaboard today, battering some of the country's most populated areas with what Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy called, "the most catastrophic event that we have faced and been able to plan for in any of our lifetimes." With equally cheerful warnings was U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. Steven Rattior who said, "it could be bad, or it could be devastation." So, everyone's really putting a brave face on things, as you can see. If you live somewhere in Sandy's trajectory, here's a handy list for managing her charms ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ISIS Is Threatening to Execute 180 Assyrian Christians
- > Watch the 'Leaked' Teaser Trailer for Netflix's 'Daredevil' Season 2
- > This Video of Apollo Space Mission Photos Is the What Your Afternoon Needs
- > Camera Obscura's Carey Lander Died Yesterday, But Not Before Raising £50k for Cancer Research
- > Here's the Trailer for the New Reality Show About Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr.