Sandy Is Not Getting Smaller
The largest tropical cyclone on record has begun what's looking to be its long stay on the Eastern seaboard today, battering some of the country's most populated areas with what Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy called, "the most catastrophic event that we have faced and been able to plan for in any of our lifetimes." With equally cheerful warnings was U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. Steven Rattior who said, "it could be bad, or it could be devastation." So, everyone's really putting a brave face on things, as you can see. If you live somewhere in Sandy's trajectory, here's a handy list for managing her charms ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity