Sandy Is Not Getting Smaller
The largest tropical cyclone on record has begun what's looking to be its long stay on the Eastern seaboard today, battering some of the country's most populated areas with what Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy called, "the most catastrophic event that we have faced and been able to plan for in any of our lifetimes." With equally cheerful warnings was U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. Steven Rattior who said, "it could be bad, or it could be devastation." So, everyone's really putting a brave face on things, as you can see. If you live somewhere in Sandy's trajectory, here's a handy list for managing her charms ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > This Georgia County Is Trying to Stop a Mosque From Being Built
- > Here's the Trailer for the Big Screen Adaptation of ‘Same Kind of Different as Me’
- > Stephen Colbert Told a Great Story About a Crazy Coincidence with Someone from His Family’s Past
- > More Than 60 People Killed Following Massive Earthquake in Italy
- > Watch This Little League Coach Go to the Pitcher’s Mound to Tell His Son He Loves Him