San Francisco Declares War on Macs
Not a great week for Apple. First they chose to jump ship on environmentalism, unhitching their wagon from the green electronic certification agency known as EPEAT. And now, San Francisco has banned its agencies from purchasing any Macs, given the environmental havoc Apple wrecks. Of particular concern is some sort of glue that Apple's been using that makes Macbooks "the least repairable laptop we've ever taken apart," according to iFixit's Kyle Weins. San Francisco verses Apple? Let's get ready to hipster rumbllllle ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series