San Francisco Declares War on Macs
Not a great week for Apple. First they chose to jump ship on environmentalism, unhitching their wagon from the green electronic certification agency known as EPEAT. And now, San Francisco has banned its agencies from purchasing any Macs, given the environmental havoc Apple wrecks. Of particular concern is some sort of glue that Apple's been using that makes Macbooks "the least repairable laptop we've ever taken apart," according to iFixit's Kyle Weins. San Francisco verses Apple? Let's get ready to hipster rumbllllle ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Nebraska Officially Repeals Death Penalty
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park