San Francisco Declares War on Macs
Not a great week for Apple. First they chose to jump ship on environmentalism, unhitching their wagon from the green electronic certification agency known as EPEAT. And now, San Francisco has banned its agencies from purchasing any Macs, given the environmental havoc Apple wrecks. Of particular concern is some sort of glue that Apple's been using that makes Macbooks "the least repairable laptop we've ever taken apart," according to iFixit's Kyle Weins. San Francisco verses Apple? Let's get ready to hipster rumbllllle ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria