San Francisco Declares War on Macs
Not a great week for Apple. First they chose to jump ship on environmentalism, unhitching their wagon from the green electronic certification agency known as EPEAT. And now, San Francisco has banned its agencies from purchasing any Macs, given the environmental havoc Apple wrecks. Of particular concern is some sort of glue that Apple's been using that makes Macbooks "the least repairable laptop we've ever taken apart," according to iFixit's Kyle Weins. San Francisco verses Apple? Let's get ready to hipster rumbllllle ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers