San Francisco Declares War on Macs
Not a great week for Apple. First they chose to jump ship on environmentalism, unhitching their wagon from the green electronic certification agency known as EPEAT. And now, San Francisco has banned its agencies from purchasing any Macs, given the environmental havoc Apple wrecks. Of particular concern is some sort of glue that Apple's been using that makes Macbooks "the least repairable laptop we've ever taken apart," according to iFixit's Kyle Weins. San Francisco verses Apple? Let's get ready to hipster rumbllllle ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity