Sad News About Our Favorite Painting Restorer
The Internet has had a lot of fun with last week's rough attempt by an old woman's well-meaning but ill-fated attempt at restoring a painting of Jesus to former glory. From the ashes of her mishap, a meme has arisen, which is about the nicest thing the web can do for someone these days. Sadly, Cecilia Gimenez, the painting restorer in question, has not taken the attention as a compliment. She's sequestered herself in her room in a self-imposed exile of shame, with some reports saying friends are having to talk her into eating ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban