Sad News About Our Favorite Painting Restorer
The Internet has had a lot of fun with last week's rough attempt by an old woman's well-meaning but ill-fated attempt at restoring a painting of Jesus to former glory. From the ashes of her mishap, a meme has arisen, which is about the nicest thing the web can do for someone these days. Sadly, Cecilia Gimenez, the painting restorer in question, has not taken the attention as a compliment. She's sequestered herself in her room in a self-imposed exile of shame, with some reports saying friends are having to talk her into eating ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images