Sad News About Our Favorite Painting Restorer
The Internet has had a lot of fun with last week's rough attempt by an old woman's well-meaning but ill-fated attempt at restoring a painting of Jesus to former glory. From the ashes of her mishap, a meme has arisen, which is about the nicest thing the web can do for someone these days. Sadly, Cecilia Gimenez, the painting restorer in question, has not taken the attention as a compliment. She's sequestered herself in her room in a self-imposed exile of shame, with some reports saying friends are having to talk her into eating ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed