Sad News About Our Favorite Painting Restorer
The Internet has had a lot of fun with last week's rough attempt by an old woman's well-meaning but ill-fated attempt at restoring a painting of Jesus to former glory. From the ashes of her mishap, a meme has arisen, which is about the nicest thing the web can do for someone these days. Sadly, Cecilia Gimenez, the painting restorer in question, has not taken the attention as a compliment. She's sequestered herself in her room in a self-imposed exile of shame, with some reports saying friends are having to talk her into eating ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity