Sad News About Our Favorite Painting Restorer
The Internet has had a lot of fun with last week's rough attempt by an old woman's well-meaning but ill-fated attempt at restoring a painting of Jesus to former glory. From the ashes of her mishap, a meme has arisen, which is about the nicest thing the web can do for someone these days. Sadly, Cecilia Gimenez, the painting restorer in question, has not taken the attention as a compliment. She's sequestered herself in her room in a self-imposed exile of shame, with some reports saying friends are having to talk her into eating ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day