Russia Can Now Just Shut Down Any Old Website
Wednesday saw the implementation of a new Russian law that allows authorities to shut down any website suspected of harboring illegal content, such as child pornography, drug propaganda or extremist material of any kind, without any sort of due process. It's a Blacklist of nobel intentions, but it has come under severe opposition for the law's open-ended implications and the sweeping power it gives Russian government ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal