Russia Can Now Just Shut Down Any Old Website
Wednesday saw the implementation of a new Russian law that allows authorities to shut down any website suspected of harboring illegal content, such as child pornography, drug propaganda or extremist material of any kind, without any sort of due process. It's a Blacklist of nobel intentions, but it has come under severe opposition for the law's open-ended implications and the sweeping power it gives Russian government ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking