Russia Can Now Just Shut Down Any Old Website
Wednesday saw the implementation of a new Russian law that allows authorities to shut down any website suspected of harboring illegal content, such as child pornography, drug propaganda or extremist material of any kind, without any sort of due process. It's a Blacklist of nobel intentions, but it has come under severe opposition for the law's open-ended implications and the sweeping power it gives Russian government ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’