Russia Can Now Just Shut Down Any Old Website
Wednesday saw the implementation of a new Russian law that allows authorities to shut down any website suspected of harboring illegal content, such as child pornography, drug propaganda or extremist material of any kind, without any sort of due process. It's a Blacklist of nobel intentions, but it has come under severe opposition for the law's open-ended implications and the sweeping power it gives Russian government ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet