Russia Can Now Just Shut Down Any Old Website
Wednesday saw the implementation of a new Russian law that allows authorities to shut down any website suspected of harboring illegal content, such as child pornography, drug propaganda or extremist material of any kind, without any sort of due process. It's a Blacklist of nobel intentions, but it has come under severe opposition for the law's open-ended implications and the sweeping power it gives Russian government ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples