Russell Crowe Looks Just Like Noah
Admittedly, there's no real way of knowing what Noah looked like, but there's no reason to assume this first photo from the set of Darren Aronofsky's Noah epic doesn't look like Noah. It definitely looks like Russell Crowe. In the meantime, Aronofsky's movie keeps getting bigger and bigger, and involving more and more biblical staples. He's cast Methuselah, Cain and Abel, and even a very young actor to play Noah in his childhood ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course