Rupert Murdoch: Scientology is "Creepy, Maybe Evil"
News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch had an eventful time on Twitter Sunday. The 81-year-old media mogul weighed in on the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorce, tweeting, "Watch Katie Holmes & Scientology story. Something creepy, maybe even evil, about these people.” And despite the online firestorm that ensued, he stood firm on his opinion, later tweeting, "Since Scientology tweet hundreds of attacks. Expect they will increase and get worse and maybe threatening. Still stick to my story."
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin