Rupert Murdoch: Scientology is "Creepy, Maybe Evil"
News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch had an eventful time on Twitter Sunday. The 81-year-old media mogul weighed in on the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorce, tweeting, "Watch Katie Holmes & Scientology story. Something creepy, maybe even evil, about these people.” And despite the online firestorm that ensued, he stood firm on his opinion, later tweeting, "Since Scientology tweet hundreds of attacks. Expect they will increase and get worse and maybe threatening. Still stick to my story."
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Russia’s Law Criminalizing Evangelism Could Be Tossed Out Because of a Christian Missionary
- > Watch the Avett Brothers Cover 'Give Me Love, Give Me Peace On Earth’ on Colbert
- > Cards Against Humanity Is Hiring a CEO, Kind Of
- > 'La La Land' Dominated the Oscar Nominations. Here's the Full List
- > Someone Inserted the Trump Administration into ‘The Office’ Intro