Rumor Mill: Eminem Becomes a Christian
Detroit is buzzing with rumors that Eminem is cleaning up his act and getting serious about faith. Now, Eminem has been professing Christianity since his first full-length release ("But in the midst of this insanity, I've found my Christianity through God and there's a wish he granted me") but, obviously, he's more well known for other, somewhat-less-than-Christian professions. Still, Em's always been a long way from the inhuman monster some groups have painted him to be. Throughout his music, he's frequently grappled with questions about whether or not he's cut out to be a good person and, above all, a good dad; and he's vented his frustrations at his inability to rise above his inner demons. But according to AllHipHop.com, he's going through some genuine changes of late, removing himself "from the depths of the music industry." It's just a rumor right now, so this won't be confirmed until the real slim shady stands up ...
UPDATE: The Blaze is saying Eminem's publicist has responded to questions about whether or not Eminem is a Christian with a curt, "He is not." Another dangerous rumor, squashed.
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?