Rumor Mill: Eminem Becomes a Christian
Detroit is buzzing with rumors that Eminem is cleaning up his act and getting serious about faith. Now, Eminem has been professing Christianity since his first full-length release ("But in the midst of this insanity, I've found my Christianity through God and there's a wish he granted me") but, obviously, he's more well known for other, somewhat-less-than-Christian professions. Still, Em's always been a long way from the inhuman monster some groups have painted him to be. Throughout his music, he's frequently grappled with questions about whether or not he's cut out to be a good person and, above all, a good dad; and he's vented his frustrations at his inability to rise above his inner demons. But according to AllHipHop.com, he's going through some genuine changes of late, removing himself "from the depths of the music industry." It's just a rumor right now, so this won't be confirmed until the real slim shady stands up ...
UPDATE: The Blaze is saying Eminem's publicist has responded to questions about whether or not Eminem is a Christian with a curt, "He is not." Another dangerous rumor, squashed.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies