Rumor Mill: Eminem Becomes a Christian
Detroit is buzzing with rumors that Eminem is cleaning up his act and getting serious about faith. Now, Eminem has been professing Christianity since his first full-length release ("But in the midst of this insanity, I've found my Christianity through God and there's a wish he granted me") but, obviously, he's more well known for other, somewhat-less-than-Christian professions. Still, Em's always been a long way from the inhuman monster some groups have painted him to be. Throughout his music, he's frequently grappled with questions about whether or not he's cut out to be a good person and, above all, a good dad; and he's vented his frustrations at his inability to rise above his inner demons. But according to AllHipHop.com, he's going through some genuine changes of late, removing himself "from the depths of the music industry." It's just a rumor right now, so this won't be confirmed until the real slim shady stands up ...
UPDATE: The Blaze is saying Eminem's publicist has responded to questions about whether or not Eminem is a Christian with a curt, "He is not." Another dangerous rumor, squashed.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings
- > Harvard Study Links Church Attendance to Lower Divorce Rates
- > Obama Thinks Pot Should Be Decriminalized
- > This YouTube Genius Can Turn Any Song into Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’
- > Chick-fil-A Is Rolling Out Another Food Truck
- > Pakistan Has Sentenced Five People to Death for Murdering a Christian Couple