Rumor Mill: Eminem Becomes a Christian
Detroit is buzzing with rumors that Eminem is cleaning up his act and getting serious about faith. Now, Eminem has been professing Christianity since his first full-length release ("But in the midst of this insanity, I've found my Christianity through God and there's a wish he granted me") but, obviously, he's more well known for other, somewhat-less-than-Christian professions. Still, Em's always been a long way from the inhuman monster some groups have painted him to be. Throughout his music, he's frequently grappled with questions about whether or not he's cut out to be a good person and, above all, a good dad; and he's vented his frustrations at his inability to rise above his inner demons. But according to AllHipHop.com, he's going through some genuine changes of late, removing himself "from the depths of the music industry." It's just a rumor right now, so this won't be confirmed until the real slim shady stands up ...
UPDATE: The Blaze is saying Eminem's publicist has responded to questions about whether or not Eminem is a Christian with a curt, "He is not." Another dangerous rumor, squashed.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage
- > This Year's Oscars Broke Records for the Number of Black Winners
- > Survey: Teens in America Are Just As Cynical About Politics As Their Parents
- > You Can Relive Last Night’s Super Awkward Oscar Mistake