The Role of U.S. Airports in Spreading Disease
Researchers at MIT have been busy putting together models of how airports will factor into the spread of a disease pandemic. The idea goes that, no matter how the movies show it, the big threat in any viral outbreak would not be grocery stores and bathroom sinks, but international flights that could potentially turn any commercial aircraft into an unintentional biological weapon. The MIT video below is wonderful for people who love terrifying videos of viral apocalypse. And if you don't have time for a video, don't worry. The picture ought to convey just how fast the Walking Dead would get their wings ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down