The Role of U.S. Airports in Spreading Disease
Researchers at MIT have been busy putting together models of how airports will factor into the spread of a disease pandemic. The idea goes that, no matter how the movies show it, the big threat in any viral outbreak would not be grocery stores and bathroom sinks, but international flights that could potentially turn any commercial aircraft into an unintentional biological weapon. The MIT video below is wonderful for people who love terrifying videos of viral apocalypse. And if you don't have time for a video, don't worry. The picture ought to convey just how fast the Walking Dead would get their wings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End
- > San Jose Resident Orders Chicken Wings, Finds $5000 Cash Instead
- > This Self-Taught Artist's Time Lapse Of His Drawings Are A Must-See
- > Trump Just Went After Miss Universe’s Weight Again on ‘Fox & Friends’
- > Police Surprise Teen Who Walks Four Hours a Day to Work with a New Bike