The Role of U.S. Airports in Spreading Disease
Researchers at MIT have been busy putting together models of how airports will factor into the spread of a disease pandemic. The idea goes that, no matter how the movies show it, the big threat in any viral outbreak would not be grocery stores and bathroom sinks, but international flights that could potentially turn any commercial aircraft into an unintentional biological weapon. The MIT video below is wonderful for people who love terrifying videos of viral apocalypse. And if you don't have time for a video, don't worry. The picture ought to convey just how fast the Walking Dead would get their wings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science