The Role of U.S. Airports in Spreading Disease
Researchers at MIT have been busy putting together models of how airports will factor into the spread of a disease pandemic. The idea goes that, no matter how the movies show it, the big threat in any viral outbreak would not be grocery stores and bathroom sinks, but international flights that could potentially turn any commercial aircraft into an unintentional biological weapon. The MIT video below is wonderful for people who love terrifying videos of viral apocalypse. And if you don't have time for a video, don't worry. The picture ought to convey just how fast the Walking Dead would get their wings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber Calls Out Award Shows for Celebrating the Wrong Things
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week