On Roe v. Wade's 40th Birthday, Growing Support
Tuesday marks the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, one of the nation's most momentous and divisive rulings. The ruling, which established a woman's right to an abortion, has been a lightning rod for controversy ever since. But the latest poll from Wall Street Journal/NBC News shows its support at an all-time high, with 7 in 10 Americans believing it should stand. The poll also showed support was tenuous, as nearly the same amount of Americans said there were at least some circumstances in which they don't believe abortion should be allowed (only 9 percent of respondents said abortion should be legal without any exceptions) ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola