On Roe v. Wade's 40th Birthday, Growing Support
Tuesday marks the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, one of the nation's most momentous and divisive rulings. The ruling, which established a woman's right to an abortion, has been a lightning rod for controversy ever since. But the latest poll from Wall Street Journal/NBC News shows its support at an all-time high, with 7 in 10 Americans believing it should stand. The poll also showed support was tenuous, as nearly the same amount of Americans said there were at least some circumstances in which they don't believe abortion should be allowed (only 9 percent of respondents said abortion should be legal without any exceptions) ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours