RIP, Dennis Farina
Dennis Farina, who started out as Chicago cop, became an actor with iconic roles in Get Shorty and Snatch and finally starred on Law and Order, has passed away at the age of 69. His publicist confirmed that Farina suffered a blood clot in his lung, and is survived by his three children and six grandchildren ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game