RIP, Dennis Farina
Dennis Farina, who started out as Chicago cop, became an actor with iconic roles in Get Shorty and Snatch and finally starred on Law and Order, has passed away at the age of 69. His publicist confirmed that Farina suffered a blood clot in his lung, and is survived by his three children and six grandchildren ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet