RIP, Dennis Farina
Dennis Farina, who started out as Chicago cop, became an actor with iconic roles in Get Shorty and Snatch and finally starred on Law and Order, has passed away at the age of 69. His publicist confirmed that Farina suffered a blood clot in his lung, and is survived by his three children and six grandchildren ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day