RIP, Dennis Farina
Dennis Farina, who started out as Chicago cop, became an actor with iconic roles in Get Shorty and Snatch and finally starred on Law and Order, has passed away at the age of 69. His publicist confirmed that Farina suffered a blood clot in his lung, and is survived by his three children and six grandchildren ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’