RIP, Dennis Farina
Dennis Farina, who started out as Chicago cop, became an actor with iconic roles in Get Shorty and Snatch and finally starred on Law and Order, has passed away at the age of 69. His publicist confirmed that Farina suffered a blood clot in his lung, and is survived by his three children and six grandchildren ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV
- > New Planned Parenthood Video Shows Vendor Discussing Graphic Abortion Details
- > Video Appears to Show Police Shooting Man with His Hands Raised
- > NBC Scraps ‘Coach’ Reboot Because the World Simply Wasn’t Ready for It