Rick and Kay Warren Launch Mental Health Petition in Memory of Their Son
Matthew was just one of about 11.4 million American adults that suffered from severe mental illness in the past year. In fact, one in five Americans experiences some sort of mental illness.
Join Kay and I, and the Saddleback Family, in our effort to urge educators, lawmakers, healthcare professionals, and church congregations to raise the awareness and lower the stigma of mental illness… and support the families that deal with mental illness on a daily basis.
The youngest son of the best-selling author and pastor took his own life on April 5, after a lifelong battle with depression and mental illness. The family is also establishing a mental health foundation in his name …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings
- > Harvard Study Links Church Attendance to Lower Divorce Rates
- > Obama Thinks Pot Should Be Decriminalized
- > This YouTube Genius Can Turn Any Song into Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’
- > Chick-fil-A Is Rolling Out Another Food Truck
- > Pakistan Has Sentenced Five People to Death for Murdering a Christian Couple