Richard III, King of the Parking Lot
Scientists are saying that they're certain the skeleton found under a parking lot in Leicester, Central England, belonged to Richard III, a famously tough royal who was slain at the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485. Judging by the condition of the skeleton, his end was not a pretty one, but many historians agree he was not a greatly loved king. The skeleton will be re-buried later this year, with the sort of ceremony he clearly never got. Just a reminder to all those kings out there: You're hot stuff now, but future generations will think nothing of paving your grave ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet Your New True Detectives: Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn
- > Awful People Threaten Emma Watson for Taking a Stand on Gender Equality
- > Kanye West Is Now Teaching a College Course
- > McKinney, TX Named Best Small City in America; Here Are the Other Top 50
- > Homecoming Queen Surprises Bullied Friend By Giving Her the Crown