This Richard Dawkins Speech Is Impossible to Describe
Richard Dawkins, as you may know, is one of the world's most famous atheists. He's also credited with coining the term "meme," in his landmark 1976 work The Selfish Gene. He also gave this talk at Cannes, and it's, well, uh, it's a little difficult to describe. The first five minutes are pretty standard, interesting fare. The last four minutes or so are somewhat less standard, but definitely very interesting, and relatively impossible to explain. Make your own analysis ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great