This Richard Dawkins Speech Is Impossible to Describe
Richard Dawkins, as you may know, is one of the world's most famous atheists. He's also credited with coining the term "meme," in his landmark 1976 work The Selfish Gene. He also gave this talk at Cannes, and it's, well, uh, it's a little difficult to describe. The first five minutes are pretty standard, interesting fare. The last four minutes or so are somewhat less standard, but definitely very interesting, and relatively impossible to explain. Make your own analysis ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles