This Richard Dawkins Speech Is Impossible to Describe
Richard Dawkins, as you may know, is one of the world's most famous atheists. He's also credited with coining the term "meme," in his landmark 1976 work The Selfish Gene. He also gave this talk at Cannes, and it's, well, uh, it's a little difficult to describe. The first five minutes are pretty standard, interesting fare. The last four minutes or so are somewhat less standard, but definitely very interesting, and relatively impossible to explain. Make your own analysis ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed