This Richard Dawkins Speech Is Impossible to Describe
Richard Dawkins, as you may know, is one of the world's most famous atheists. He's also credited with coining the term "meme," in his landmark 1976 work The Selfish Gene. He also gave this talk at Cannes, and it's, well, uh, it's a little difficult to describe. The first five minutes are pretty standard, interesting fare. The last four minutes or so are somewhat less standard, but definitely very interesting, and relatively impossible to explain. Make your own analysis ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Nebraska Officially Repeals Death Penalty
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park