This Richard Dawkins Speech Is Impossible to Describe
Richard Dawkins, as you may know, is one of the world's most famous atheists. He's also credited with coining the term "meme," in his landmark 1976 work The Selfish Gene. He also gave this talk at Cannes, and it's, well, uh, it's a little difficult to describe. The first five minutes are pretty standard, interesting fare. The last four minutes or so are somewhat less standard, but definitely very interesting, and relatively impossible to explain. Make your own analysis ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might