This Richard Dawkins Speech Is Impossible to Describe
Richard Dawkins, as you may know, is one of the world's most famous atheists. He's also credited with coining the term "meme," in his landmark 1976 work The Selfish Gene. He also gave this talk at Cannes, and it's, well, uh, it's a little difficult to describe. The first five minutes are pretty standard, interesting fare. The last four minutes or so are somewhat less standard, but definitely very interesting, and relatively impossible to explain. Make your own analysis ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge