Richard Branson to Give Away Half His Fortune
Richard Branson, British founder of the Virgin business empire, tops the list of international billionaires who will join Warren Buffett and Bill Gates’ campaign to give away at least half of their money. In a statement explaining the campaign, Gates said, “The Giving Pledge brings people together to exchange ideas about how to be as effective as possible and smarter in our giving.” Branson said that his primary charitable investment will be in finding new “entrepreneurial approaches to help make a difference in the world.” Branson is among the 105 new donors from around the world who have pledged to give away half their wealth …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works