Richard Branson to Give Away Half His Fortune
Richard Branson, British founder of the Virgin business empire, tops the list of international billionaires who will join Warren Buffett and Bill Gates’ campaign to give away at least half of their money. In a statement explaining the campaign, Gates said, “The Giving Pledge brings people together to exchange ideas about how to be as effective as possible and smarter in our giving.” Branson said that his primary charitable investment will be in finding new “entrepreneurial approaches to help make a difference in the world.” Branson is among the 105 new donors from around the world who have pledged to give away half their wealth …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson