Richard Branson to Give Away Half His Fortune
Richard Branson, British founder of the Virgin business empire, tops the list of international billionaires who will join Warren Buffett and Bill Gates’ campaign to give away at least half of their money. In a statement explaining the campaign, Gates said, “The Giving Pledge brings people together to exchange ideas about how to be as effective as possible and smarter in our giving.” Branson said that his primary charitable investment will be in finding new “entrepreneurial approaches to help make a difference in the world.” Branson is among the 105 new donors from around the world who have pledged to give away half their wealth …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria