Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For You
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App
- > Here's Your Full 'Jurassic World' Trailer
- > Matthew McConaughey Will Star in ‘The Stand’ Adaptation
- > Nick Offerman Carved This Large Piece of Wood to Announce His New Comedy Special
- > ‘Breaking Bad’ Executive Producer Michelle MacLaren Will Direct ‘Wonder Woman’