Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season