Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair