Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit
- > Hear ColdPlay’s Brief But Beautiful Tribute to Gene Wilder
- > Jimmy Eat World Has Released Another New Song
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night