Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For You
- > Dwayne Johnson Might Be Playing Shazam
- > The New 'TMNT' Theme Is Single-Handedly Ruining the TMNT
- > Kendrick Lamar Has Recorded a Ton of Songs with Dr. Dre for His New Album
- > Volunteer Gives Supporters a GoPro Tour of a South African Orphanage
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True