Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For You
- > Two American Christian Aid Workers Have Contracted Ebola in Liberia
- > A Terrifying Sandstorm Hit Phoenix This Weekend
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1’
- > ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Is Already Getting a Sequel
- > Local Bishop: End of Christianity in Iraq ‘Very Near’ Because of ISIS