Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > This Trailer for ‘Sky Ladder’ Is Seriously Stunning
- > Mark Your Calendars: Netflix Announced ‘Gilmore Girls’ Is Coming Back on Nov. 25
- > Start Your Morning with This Video of a T-Rex Doing Tricks on a Jet Ski, Because Why Not?
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'