Rhode Island's State Senate Votes to Legalize Gay Marriage
Rhode Island's Senate has voted 26 to 12 to allow gay couples to get married in the state, in a law that could go into effect as early as August, provided the House falls in suit. They will vote on the bill on Tuesday, and if it passes, Rhode Island will be the nation's tenth state—and the final state in New England—to allow gay marriage ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The First Teaser for the New 007 Movie ‘Spectre’ Has Been Released
- > Report: 23 People Decapitated by Boko Haram in Latest Village Raid
- > Meet Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’ Replacement, Trevor Noah
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'