This Review of Pepsi-Flavored Cheetos Is Terrifying
What would Pepsi-flavored Cheetos taste like? Thanks to this amazing food review from the site TheImpulsiveBuy.com, you no longer have to imagine. Unfortunately (actually, make that fortunately), the novelty snack is currently only being sold in Japan, and Frito Lay—the mad scientists behind the sinister concoction—has no plans on bringing them to the United States. The review opens with several thought provoking lines, notably this quote from Jurassic Park’s Dr. Ian Malcolm, “Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should.” Frito Lay has gone too far this time …
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor