This Review of Pepsi-Flavored Cheetos Is Terrifying
What would Pepsi-flavored Cheetos taste like? Thanks to this amazing food review from the site TheImpulsiveBuy.com, you no longer have to imagine. Unfortunately (actually, make that fortunately), the novelty snack is currently only being sold in Japan, and Frito Lay—the mad scientists behind the sinister concoction—has no plans on bringing them to the United States. The review opens with several thought provoking lines, notably this quote from Jurassic Park’s Dr. Ian Malcolm, “Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should.” Frito Lay has gone too far this time …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year