This Review of Pepsi-Flavored Cheetos Is Terrifying
What would Pepsi-flavored Cheetos taste like? Thanks to this amazing food review from the site TheImpulsiveBuy.com, you no longer have to imagine. Unfortunately (actually, make that fortunately), the novelty snack is currently only being sold in Japan, and Frito Lay—the mad scientists behind the sinister concoction—has no plans on bringing them to the United States. The review opens with several thought provoking lines, notably this quote from Jurassic Park’s Dr. Ian Malcolm, “Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should.” Frito Lay has gone too far this time …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.