The Return of 'Boy Meets World'
Who's to say why some sequels get a bad wrap while others are greeted with cheers and parades? The idea of another season of Arrested Development was met with universal acclaim, while the thought of another Transformers may well send you into catatonic despair. Hollywood's just throwing spaghetti against a wall, seeing what—if anything—sticks and it's up to the world to feel out a vibe for whether or not we want more. There's just a filter for sequels we all use to decide whether or not we want them. Tell you one thing though, if the thought of bringing back Boy Meets World (allegedly, following the ongoing adventures of Cory and Topanga's daughter) doesn't make you want to set up camp by your television until this alleged thing premieres, then check whatever filter you're using. It needs changing ...
Recommended For You
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement