The Return of 'Boy Meets World'
Who's to say why some sequels get a bad wrap while others are greeted with cheers and parades? The idea of another season of Arrested Development was met with universal acclaim, while the thought of another Transformers may well send you into catatonic despair. Hollywood's just throwing spaghetti against a wall, seeing what—if anything—sticks and it's up to the world to feel out a vibe for whether or not we want more. There's just a filter for sequels we all use to decide whether or not we want them. Tell you one thing though, if the thought of bringing back Boy Meets World (allegedly, following the ongoing adventures of Cory and Topanga's daughter) doesn't make you want to set up camp by your television until this alleged thing premieres, then check whatever filter you're using. It needs changing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution