The Return of 'Boy Meets World'
Who's to say why some sequels get a bad wrap while others are greeted with cheers and parades? The idea of another season of Arrested Development was met with universal acclaim, while the thought of another Transformers may well send you into catatonic despair. Hollywood's just throwing spaghetti against a wall, seeing what—if anything—sticks and it's up to the world to feel out a vibe for whether or not we want more. There's just a filter for sequels we all use to decide whether or not we want them. Tell you one thing though, if the thought of bringing back Boy Meets World (allegedly, following the ongoing adventures of Cory and Topanga's daughter) doesn't make you want to set up camp by your television until this alleged thing premieres, then check whatever filter you're using. It needs changing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90
- > The New ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Trailer Is Hilarious
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday