Restaurant Obliges Jerk Reviewer's Request to 'Show More Skin' In the Best Possible Way
Atomic Grill in Morgantown, West Virginia sounds like a decent place to get a bite to eat, but it was a little too decent for one jerk online reviewer who said that he wished the staff showed a little "more skin." The restaurant's owner, Dan McCawley, was pretty miffed. "[The review] was brutish. I was upset. I'm a father of a 12-year-old girl and I've got five sisters. The way that women are treated is pretty personal as far as I'm concerned."
Since McCawley wasn't about to give his staff skimpy uniforms, he actually went one better: he added a special item to the menu, just for the concerned customer.
From now through Memorial Day, Atomic Grill will be offering a potato skin special for $7, and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the West Virginia Foundation for Rape Information Services.
The deal is blowing up, the jerk customer has removed his negative review and it's a happy ending for what started out as a pretty creepy story. So if you're in the Morgantown area, swing by Atomic Grill and have some potato skins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A Russian Orthodox Church Leader Has Been Arrested as Laws Banning Evangelism Take Effect
- > Watch St. Paul and the Broken Bones Play Their Soulful New Song 'All I Ever Wonder’ on Colbert
- > ‘White Lives Matter’ Has Officially Been Declared a Hate Group
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > This Hammered Dulcimer Cover of 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' Is the Coolest Music Performance You’ll See Today