Research: Prayer Can Improve Relationships
According to a new study released by Florida State University, individuals who pray for a “close relationship partner” experience improvements in the relationship, including “higher levels of cooperative tendencies” and more forgiveness. One of the authors of the study, Dr. Frank D. Fincham, explained the results, telling The Christian Post, "The value of the current studies is that we have objective measures to show that colloquial, intercessory prayer focused on the partner changes observable behavior” …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like