Research: Prayer Can Improve Relationships
According to a new study released by Florida State University, individuals who pray for a “close relationship partner” experience improvements in the relationship, including “higher levels of cooperative tendencies” and more forgiveness. One of the authors of the study, Dr. Frank D. Fincham, explained the results, telling The Christian Post, "The value of the current studies is that we have objective measures to show that colloquial, intercessory prayer focused on the partner changes observable behavior” …
Recommended For You
- > This Bionic Eye Partially Restored Site to a Man That’s Been Blind for Decades
- > The New ‘Simpsons World’ App Launches Today
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?