Research: Prayer Can Improve Relationships
According to a new study released by Florida State University, individuals who pray for a “close relationship partner” experience improvements in the relationship, including “higher levels of cooperative tendencies” and more forgiveness. One of the authors of the study, Dr. Frank D. Fincham, explained the results, telling The Christian Post, "The value of the current studies is that we have objective measures to show that colloquial, intercessory prayer focused on the partner changes observable behavior” …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course
- > Facebook Is Going to Bring Free Internet to 100 Countries
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report