Research: Prayer Can Improve Relationships
According to a new study released by Florida State University, individuals who pray for a “close relationship partner” experience improvements in the relationship, including “higher levels of cooperative tendencies” and more forgiveness. One of the authors of the study, Dr. Frank D. Fincham, explained the results, telling The Christian Post, "The value of the current studies is that we have objective measures to show that colloquial, intercessory prayer focused on the partner changes observable behavior” …
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con