Report: Woman Died From Coca-Cola Addiction
A coroner in New Zealand said that the consumption of massive quantities of Coca-Cola is what likely killed a 30-year-old mother of eight. The woman’s family says she was addicted to the soda and would consume 10 liters of the beverage a day. Her health had deteriorated so badly that she had to have all of her teeth removed because of decay, and she suffered terrible withdrawals if she went without her Coke. She went into cardiac arrest and died in February 2010. In a statement, Coke said, “We believe that all foods and beverages can have a place in a balanced and sensible diet combined with an active lifestyle” and that "grossly excessive ingestion of any food product, including water” could be dangerous …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign