Report: Chinese Military Is Hacking U.S. Companies
A U.S. cybersecurity firm says it has evidence that a secretive Chinese military unit is behind a series of sophisticated hacking attacks aimed at mostly American companies. The security company, Mandiant, says the Chinese army’s Unit 61398 has perpetrated sustained attacks, stealing massive amounts of sensitive data from at least 141 different organizations. Chinese officials vehemently deny the accusations and accuse the U.S. of hacking. Though work of Unit 61398 is officially a state-controlled secret in China, it is believed to be staffed by thousands of computer programmers proficient in English and network operations …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > A Previously Unfinished Love Story by JRR Tolkien Will Be Published Next Year
- > Lecrae on Racial Injustice: 'As I Shared My Heart, My Supporters Turned on Me'
- > Bob Dylan May Soon Release a ‘Bootleg’ Album of Christian Music
- > And Now, Here's James Corden Re-enacting Famous Tom Cruise Movie Scenes
- > Iraqi Officials: Retaking Mosul From ISIS Is Moving Fast