Renowned Navy SEAL Sniper Killed at a Texas Shooting Range
Former Navy SEAL and author of the best-selling book American Sniper, Chris Kyle, was one of two victims of a shooting
that happened at a recreational gun range in Texas on Saturday. Kyle, who holds the record for the most kills in Iraq by a sniper, was at the range with veterans Chad Littlefield and Eddie Ray Routh when Routh allegedly turned his weapon on his fellow shooters. Investigators have arrested Routh, a 25-year-old former Marine. Though the shooter's motives remain unclear, it is believed that Kyle was trying to help Routh, who family members say suffers from PTSD …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet