Renowned Navy SEAL Sniper Killed at a Texas Shooting Range
Former Navy SEAL and author of the best-selling book American Sniper, Chris Kyle, was one of two victims of a shooting
that happened at a recreational gun range in Texas on Saturday. Kyle, who holds the record for the most kills in Iraq by a sniper, was at the range with veterans Chad Littlefield and Eddie Ray Routh when Routh allegedly turned his weapon on his fellow shooters. Investigators have arrested Routh, a 25-year-old former Marine. Though the shooter's motives remain unclear, it is believed that Kyle was trying to help Routh, who family members say suffers from PTSD …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign