Renowned Navy SEAL Sniper Killed at a Texas Shooting Range
Former Navy SEAL and author of the best-selling book American Sniper, Chris Kyle, was one of two victims of a shooting
that happened at a recreational gun range in Texas on Saturday. Kyle, who holds the record for the most kills in Iraq by a sniper, was at the range with veterans Chad Littlefield and Eddie Ray Routh when Routh allegedly turned his weapon on his fellow shooters. Investigators have arrested Routh, a 25-year-old former Marine. Though the shooter's motives remain unclear, it is believed that Kyle was trying to help Routh, who family members say suffers from PTSD …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?