A Reminder to Keep Practicing
All of us have special gifts and talents, but they're for nothing if you don't practice every day. If you want to paint, get out there and start creating art. If you want to speak in public, practice in front of the bathroom mirror every day. If you want to drum for the Foo Fighters, than get a drum kit and start pounding away and don't give up and someday, with a lot of work and a little bit of luck, you might even be as good as 6-year-old Jaxon Smith ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet