A Reminder to Keep Practicing
All of us have special gifts and talents, but they're for nothing if you don't practice every day. If you want to paint, get out there and start creating art. If you want to speak in public, practice in front of the bathroom mirror every day. If you want to drum for the Foo Fighters, than get a drum kit and start pounding away and don't give up and someday, with a lot of work and a little bit of luck, you might even be as good as 6-year-old Jaxon Smith ...
Recommended For You
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad