A Reminder to Keep Practicing
All of us have special gifts and talents, but they're for nothing if you don't practice every day. If you want to paint, get out there and start creating art. If you want to speak in public, practice in front of the bathroom mirror every day. If you want to drum for the Foo Fighters, than get a drum kit and start pounding away and don't give up and someday, with a lot of work and a little bit of luck, you might even be as good as 6-year-old Jaxon Smith ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?