A Reminder to Be Careful at Thanksgiving
It's easy to let your guard down around the holidays. You're presumably in a place you're familiar with, around people you trust and love. In times like that, your defenses relax and you sort of cruise on autopilot for a few days. It's understandable, but it's not particularly warranted. As this video demonstrates, it's still very important to be careful. Even at Thanksgiving ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge
- > The U.S. Navy Finally Has a Drone That Looks Like a Shark