A Reminder to Be Careful at Thanksgiving
It's easy to let your guard down around the holidays. You're presumably in a place you're familiar with, around people you trust and love. In times like that, your defenses relax and you sort of cruise on autopilot for a few days. It's understandable, but it's not particularly warranted. As this video demonstrates, it's still very important to be careful. Even at Thanksgiving ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day