A Reminder to Be Careful at Thanksgiving
It's easy to let your guard down around the holidays. You're presumably in a place you're familiar with, around people you trust and love. In times like that, your defenses relax and you sort of cruise on autopilot for a few days. It's understandable, but it's not particularly warranted. As this video demonstrates, it's still very important to be careful. Even at Thanksgiving ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola