A Reminder to Be Careful at Thanksgiving
It's easy to let your guard down around the holidays. You're presumably in a place you're familiar with, around people you trust and love. In times like that, your defenses relax and you sort of cruise on autopilot for a few days. It's understandable, but it's not particularly warranted. As this video demonstrates, it's still very important to be careful. Even at Thanksgiving ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet