Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ Speech
Fifty years ago today, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr gave a speech that would help define his legacy and change the course of American history. If you haven’t listen to his “I Have a Dream Speech” in its entirety, taking a few minutes today to remember the powerful words that helped alter civil rights in America is still a moving experience …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change