Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ Speech
Fifty years ago today, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr gave a speech that would help define his legacy and change the course of American history. If you haven’t listen to his “I Have a Dream Speech” in its entirety, taking a few minutes today to remember the powerful words that helped alter civil rights in America is still a moving experience …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet