Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ Speech
Fifty years ago today, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr gave a speech that would help define his legacy and change the course of American history. If you haven’t listen to his “I Have a Dream Speech” in its entirety, taking a few minutes today to remember the powerful words that helped alter civil rights in America is still a moving experience …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day