Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ Speech
Fifty years ago today, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr gave a speech that would help define his legacy and change the course of American history. If you haven’t listen to his “I Have a Dream Speech” in its entirety, taking a few minutes today to remember the powerful words that helped alter civil rights in America is still a moving experience …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?