Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ Speech
Fifty years ago today, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr gave a speech that would help define his legacy and change the course of American history. If you haven’t listen to his “I Have a Dream Speech” in its entirety, taking a few minutes today to remember the powerful words that helped alter civil rights in America is still a moving experience …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes