Reflecting On How Much Time You've Wasted on Twitter Is Now Easier Than Ever
Twitter has started rolling out a new archival feature that lets you download everything you've ever tweeted to look back over your life and reflect on all that time that is certainly very well spent and probably could not have been put to any use more meaningful or lasting, definitely. It'll take a little while to reach the masses but, evidently, you just get a ZIP file of all your tweets, delivered to your hard drive, to read over and over, remembering all the wonderful things you've ever tweeted about. The first true Christmas present of 2012 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'
- > Watch This Woman Perfectly Throw Her Husband His Lunch Down Multiple Floors