Reflecting On How Much Time You've Wasted on Twitter Is Now Easier Than Ever
Twitter has started rolling out a new archival feature that lets you download everything you've ever tweeted to look back over your life and reflect on all that time that is certainly very well spent and probably could not have been put to any use more meaningful or lasting, definitely. It'll take a little while to reach the masses but, evidently, you just get a ZIP file of all your tweets, delivered to your hard drive, to read over and over, remembering all the wonderful things you've ever tweeted about. The first true Christmas present of 2012 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns