Reflecting On How Much Time You've Wasted on Twitter Is Now Easier Than Ever
Twitter has started rolling out a new archival feature that lets you download everything you've ever tweeted to look back over your life and reflect on all that time that is certainly very well spent and probably could not have been put to any use more meaningful or lasting, definitely. It'll take a little while to reach the masses but, evidently, you just get a ZIP file of all your tweets, delivered to your hard drive, to read over and over, remembering all the wonderful things you've ever tweeted about. The first true Christmas present of 2012 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series