Reflecting On How Much Time You've Wasted on Twitter Is Now Easier Than Ever
Twitter has started rolling out a new archival feature that lets you download everything you've ever tweeted to look back over your life and reflect on all that time that is certainly very well spent and probably could not have been put to any use more meaningful or lasting, definitely. It'll take a little while to reach the masses but, evidently, you just get a ZIP file of all your tweets, delivered to your hard drive, to read over and over, remembering all the wonderful things you've ever tweeted about. The first true Christmas present of 2012 ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign