Reflecting On How Much Time You've Wasted on Twitter Is Now Easier Than Ever
Twitter has started rolling out a new archival feature that lets you download everything you've ever tweeted to look back over your life and reflect on all that time that is certainly very well spent and probably could not have been put to any use more meaningful or lasting, definitely. It'll take a little while to reach the masses but, evidently, you just get a ZIP file of all your tweets, delivered to your hard drive, to read over and over, remembering all the wonderful things you've ever tweeted about. The first true Christmas present of 2012 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’